The Nite Ize Dual CamJam Tie Down System is the ultimate tie down for all of your gear, tools and toys. The Dual CamJam buckle features two separate cam locking mechanisms for precise positioning and security. Its paired with their high quality polypropylene webbing strap with integrated end loop for strength and versatility.
This system can be used in two ways: a fixed end configuration or a traditional loop configuration. In the fixed end configuration, the integrated webbing loop allows for easy attachment of the strap to an anchor point while the loose end can be placed over or looped around your gear and around the other anchor point. One unique advantage of the Dual CamJam is that Cam 1 allows you to easily slide it onto the webbing and to adjust the buckle placement easily and securely within your configuration. Then complete your configuration by wrapping the strap around your load and other anchor point and insert the webbing end through Cam 2 to easily tension the load in place. This set up uses half as much webbing as traditional tie down straps which function in a looped configuration. The other major unique advantage of this configuration is that you are able to create a 3-to-1 mechanical advantage. For example, you only need to apply 50 pounds of force to achieve a 150 pound result - a great advantage over using more complicated ratcheting cam straps.
With a break strength of 1200 pounds and a working load limit of 400 pounds you can count on these straps whether hauling small or large items. So hang your hammock, lock down 2x4’s, or strap down your kayak with the versatile and strong Dual CamJam Tie Down System.
- High strength, high density 1" polypropylene webbing with integrated bar tacked end loop
- Cam 1: Position + Lock, Cam 2: Tighten + Secure
- Sewn-in, color coded & numerically labeled tags allows for easy identification of strap length
- Premium quality die-cast zinc alloy Dual CamJam tensioning mechanism with nickel plate finish
- Working load limit: 400 lbs
- Breaking strength: 1,200 lbs
- System Weight: 7.7 oz (217 g)
- Webbing Length: 144" (360 cm)
- Works two ways: Fixed End Configuration + Loop Configuration