Designed to stay unnoticed until it’s needed, the super lightweight, compressible waterproof/breathable Beta SL Jacket weighs a scant 315 grams (11.1 oz). Made from N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology, it delivers proven complete weather protection with a high level of breathability.
As weight and space are critical factors in the Beta SL’s performance, the lightest and most packable GORE-TEX® fabric, N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology, is used. Waterproof and highly breathable, the fabric protects from the weather and offers a higher level of comfort during activity. As the Beta SL is intended for periodic emergency use, a less abrasion resistant textile is used to eliminate weight and bulk. However, the fabric has a mini ripstop construction that provides added tear strength without impacting weight.
- Compressible and packable
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm) Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness
- GORE-TEX® two-layer construction
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology