Highly packable, the Beta SL Hybrid Jacket is strategically constructed from two different GORE-TEX® fabrics to maximize performance and minimize weight. Ultralight N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology is used in the body, reinforced with supple GORE-TEX® fabric with GORE® C-KNIT™ backer technology in high wear areas. A helmet compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage, and pit zips speed ventilation. A women’s specific trim fit is articulated to move with the body.
- Technical Features: Waterproof, Windproof, Packs up small for easy travel storage, Breathable, Durable, and Ultralight
- Construction: Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight, DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface, and Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Patterning: Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort, Articulated elbows, e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility, Gusseted underarms, and Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Hood Configuration: Helmet compatible StormHood™, Laminated brim, and Adjustable hood drawcords
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- DryCuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
- Hem Configuration: Drop back hem and Adjustable hem drawcord
- Pocket Configuration: Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders. Please Note that the WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof.
- Weight: 330 g / 11.6 oz.
- Trim fit, Hip Length, with e3D patterning
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology
- N42p GORE-TEX® fabric with Gore® C-KNIT® backer technology
- Vendor Style Number: 18971