Weighing only 280 grams (9.9 oz) and highly packable, the women’s Beta SL Jacket is carefully designed to stay unnoticed until it’s needed. Intended as emergency weather protection for hikers, backpackers and trekkers, it is made from N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology for reliable, proven waterproof/breathable performance. Designed specifically for women, the patterning, built in freedom of movement and careful feature placement elevate the Beta SL’s fit and functionality.
As weight and space are critical factors in the Beta SL’s performance, the lightest and most packable GORE-TEX® fabric, N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® product technology, is used. Waterproof and highly breathable, the fabric protects from the weather and offers a higher level of comfort during activity. As the Beta SL is intended for periodic emergency use, a less abrasion resistant textile is used to eliminate weight and bulk. However, the fabric has a mini ripstop construction that provides added tear strength without impacting weight.
- Lightweight Compressible and packable
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- Fully seam-sealed for waterproofness GORE-TEX® two-layer construction
- N40r GORE-TEX® fabric with PacLite® product technology