The YETI® Tundra® 110 was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind. It’s sized to fit all major raft frames snugly, so your YETI doesn’t end up overboard. And like all YETI coolers, the Tundra 110 is built to last trip after trip, with the same rotomolded polyethylene construction used to make white-water kayaks. Up to 3 inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation and our ColdLock™ Gasket mean you won’t have to constantly top it off with ice. Which is good, because you don’t pass too many convenience stores on the river.
- Holds 65 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Designed for the rafting community and fits most standard raft sizes
- Easily transitions to a campsite or hunting cooler
- Compact design makes for easy storage
- FATWALL™ Design : Extra-thick walls hold up
- to two inches of insulation
- for unmatched ice retention.
- Rotomolded Construction : Makes it armoured to the core and virtually indestructible
- Permafrost™ Insulation : Pressure-injected commercial-grade
- polyurethane foam in the walls and lid
- makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Outside Dimensions: 20” × 37” × 18”
- Inside Dimensions: 13 3/4” × 29 1/2” × 11”
- Empty Weight: 39 lbs