The Louis Garneau Victory snowshoe is for those who love everything about snowshoeing. Whether it's to get your heart pumping during a short but intense exercise or to explore your region over a weekend, this unique snowshoe's versatility will surprise you. This new model features the best elements of Louis Garneau's proven designs. Its offers maximum floatability and optimal traction while being lightweight. This means an efficient and ultra smooth stride with no compromise on comfort, thanks to the Boa® fastening system that secures your boot evenly without pressure points. When the slopes are steep and calves start to burn, the heel raiser will allow you to enjoy the climb instead of enduring it. The Victory merges their best traction and lightness features to create an effective snowshoe.
- SERAC frame: 6061 aluminum triangular frame, heat-treated for hardness and stiffness and anodized for wear protection. Triangular extrusion profile V-Frame for full perimeter traction. Proven ergonomic shape for a natural stride and optimized surface area.
- Traxion HCS front crampons: High carbon steel crampons for multidirectional traction.
- Boa® closure system: User-friendly, winter-proof and lifetime warranty. "The best closure system on the market."
- Lightec decking: Resistant, lightweight, and flexible down to -40°C.
- Freeflex pivot: Provides shock absorption and free foot rotation on axle for an efficient stride.
- SERAC harness: Race-inspired system for soft boot adventures. Non padded for a slim foot responsive feeling.
- Gradient heel raiser: Reduces calf fatigue while climbing.
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Dimensions: 9" W x 30" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.9 lbs (1.9 kg)
- Optimal Load: 150-250 lbs (68-113 kg)