The new rugged MSR Revo Ascent snowshoes are engineered to take you anywhere you want—or need—to go. That confidence starts with their ExoTract™ deck, which combines external steel teeth for gripping the contours of any slope, with supreme durability, and the torsional flex of plastic for excellent purchase. Steep terrain demands the security of our PosiLock™ AT bindings and Ergo™ Televators heel lifts, while the snowshoe’s reinforced nose withstands kickstepping on ascents through any conditions.
- External Traction: Aggressive perimeter teeth of ExoTract deck provide advanced traction, especially on traverses, while split teeth of Torsion2™ crampons better distribute forces for more continuous contact in harsh conditions.
- Durable: Injection-molded plastic deck withstands abusive conditions, plus adds unique torsional flex for a deep purchase.
- Ultimate Foot Security: Two-piece, independently conforming PosiLock AT bindings create our most secure, freeze-resistant attachment, regardless of footwear.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Add-on Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo Televators reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
- Dimensions: 8" W x 25" L
- Weight (per pair): 4 lbs 5 oz (1.97 kg)
- Surface Area: 200 sq in
- Optimal Load: 120-220 lbs (54-100+ kg)
- Optimal Load with Tails: 120-280 lbs (54-127 kg)
- Footwear Size Range: US 4.5-15, EURO 35.5 - 49.5