Have the peace of mind you need when in you are stuck in any situation. The Mammut Barryvox S avalanche safety beacon has all the features novices and professionals need to quickly find burried subjects. Digital/analog combo device with three antennas. The new Barryvox S has a large receiving bandwidth and an effective search strip width of 70 meters. It offers users a large, simple interface and intuitive operation. The Smart Search function provides clear instructions thanks to a simple operating concept and quick, precise searching. The Barryvox S includes the Rescue SEND function to protect non-searching rescuers. In the event of a secondary avalanche, the device automatically switches to SEND in order to locate buried rescuers. The Barryvox S is also equipped with a Smart Search function, which interacts with the actions of searching rescuers. With greater range, simple user navigation and a fast, direct search path, the Barryvox S could be the most important item in your gear back.
- With a search strip width of 70 meters, the Barryvox S can help save lives in an emergency.
- The new Barryvox S generation continues the faultless reliability that the previous avalanche transceivers were known for.
- Intuitive operation
- Digital/analog combo device with 3 antennas
- Batteries included
- W-Link frequency 869.8 MHz
- Alkaline battery life: approx. 300 hours SEND / Lithium battery life: approx. 350 hours SEND
- Weight: 210 g
- Sending frequency 457 kHz / Analog search strip width 100 m / Digital search strip width 70 m
- Buried subject marking mark|unmark / EN standards EN 300718
- Manufacturer's Warranty 2-year warranty; additional 3-year Mammut guarantee if registered year
- Battery type Alkaline and lithium 3 x AAA 1.5 volt
- Operating temperature: -25° to +45° Celsius (-13° to +113° Fahrenheit)
- Auto guidance: device continues to guide the rescuer to the buried subject in the event of signal failures or overlaps
- Updatable software
- MFG Part Number: 2710-00140