Have the peace of mind you need when in you are stuck in any situation. The Mammut Barryvox avalanche safety beacon should be standard equipment in snowy mountains. With a search strip width of 70 meters, the Barryvox is handy in a search and rescue situation. Mammut knows that only an avalanche transceiver that is easy to use will save lives in an emergency, so they made fundamental improvements to the user-friendliness of the Barryvox. The new Barryvox generation continues the faultless reliability that the previous avalanche transceivers were known for. At the same time, Mammut has incorporated some major enhancements in terms of usability and performance. The new Barryvox generation combines a highly powerful search with intuitive handling to help you find buried subjects quickly, easily and reliably.
- With a search strip width of 70 meters, the Barryvox can help save lives in an emergency.
- The new Barryvox generation continues the faultless reliability that the previous avalanche transceivers were known for.
- Intuitive operation
- Digital device with 3 antennas
- Batteries included
- W-Link frequency 869.8 MHz
- Alkaline battery life: approx. 300 hours SEND
- Weight: 210 g
- Sending frequency 457 kHz / Digital search strip width 70 m
- Buried subject marking mark / EN standards EN 300718
- Manufacturer's Warranty 2-year warranty; additional 3-year Mammut guarantee if registered year
- Battery type Alkaline 3 x AAA 1.5 volt
- Operating temperature: -25° to +45° Celsius (-13° to +113° Fahrenheit)
- Updatable software
- MFG Part Number: 2710-00150