The Axino Knicker adds a layer of air permeable insulation under ski bibs or shell pants. The Axino’s combination of Coreloft™ Continuous insulation, Permeair™ nylon lining and the Fortius™ Air 40 softshell outer allows air to move freely through the knicker to preserve a dry, comfortable microclimate within your layering system. The low profile design layers easily without adding bulk, the knicker length fits comfortably above boots, and articulated patterning provides freedom of movement.
- Technical Features: Breathable, Durable, Air permeable, and Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Construction: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface and Stretchy fabric provides freedom of movement
- Layers easily with any hard shell pant or bib to create a versatile, insulated system
- Cuff & Sleeves Configuration: Boot cut cuffs sit just above the top of boots and Inside of cuff stays snug against leg
- Elasticized waist and Waist drawcord
- Weight: 275 g / 9.7 oz.
- Regular Fit
- Permeair™ 20
- Fortius™ Air 40 92% nylon, 8% elastane
- Coreloft™ Continuous 65 (65g/m²)
- Torrent™—84% polyester 16% elastane. Moisture wicking, breathable, stretchy, jersey knit textile with a soft, brushed surface and a Polygiene® finish to manage odour
- Care: Machine wash in cold water - Do not use fabric softener - Tumble dry on low heat - Do not iron
- Vendor Style Number: 18357