Sometimes the urban landscape requires alpine performance. Stylish, warm and stormproof, the Therme Parka delivers just that. A truly waterproof/windproof GORE-TEX® outer works with the premium goose down and advanced Coreloft™ synthetic insulation for warmth and weather protection on the harshest days. This is a traditional parka with a streamlined look and discreet pockets are thoughtful, logical and secure. GORE-TEX® is proven to deliver longwearing, lightweight, waterproof/breathable protection. The Therme uses a P75d GORE-TEX® 2L outer. The hand is soft and supple, and has a textured, cotton like face. Every seam is taped for maximum waterproofness, and the Coreloft™ insulated hood offers full protection with added warmth. Efficiency breeds performance, so Arc’teryx leverages their Down Contour Construction™ and Down Composite Mapping™ technologies to place specific insulations where they provide the greatest benefit. Down Composite Mapping™ effectively places down and synthetic insulations where they deliver the most benefit. Lofty, high performance, 750 fill power European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed. Because it retains warmth when wet, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used at the cuffs, hood and under the arms, areas prone to contact with moisture. Down Contour Construction™ allows the down to form to the body, delivering more efficient thermal performance with a trimmer, more streamlined fit.
- Technical Features: Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Insulated, and Durable
- Construction: Patent-pending Down Contour Construction and Down Composite Mapping technologies maximize insulation benefits, Smooth inner face-fabric allows for easy layering, Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight, DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface, Taped seams for added waterproofness, and Reduced bulk under the arms and in the side panels
- Patterning: Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort and No-lift gusseted underarms
- Hood Configuration: Insulated hood, Laminated brim, and Adjustable hood drawcord
- Collar Configuration: Tall collar, Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort, and a Chin guard
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Full separating two-way front zip and Wind flap with snap closures
- Internal stretch-knit cuffs
- Pocket Configuration: Internal passport/boarding pass pocket with zip, Chest pocket with hidden zip, and Two hand pockets with zippers
- Weight: 1.1 kg / 2 lb 5.6 oz.
- Regular Fit, Mid-thigh length
- P75d GORE-TEX® Fabric with 2L technology—A distinctively textured surface and soft, cottony hand make this durable polyester face one of our most inviting and wearable textiles. Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellant).
- Coreloft™ and Coreloft Compact™ synthetic insulation
- 750 fill European goose down
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (30°C) - Do not use fabric softener - Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines) - Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls - Do not iron
- Vendor Style Number: 12888