TECNOPRO's Ultra Pro PROLINK is a sporty entry-level cross-country boot for classic skiers. The 104 mm wide Comfort Fit last is a great compromise between comfort and performance. A zipped lace cover protects the synthetic upper and the laces against water, ice and snow. This boot comes with a warm textile liner on the inside and an easy step-in design. A large entry loop ensures comfortable handling. These boots are compatible with the new PROLINK binding system and other existing systems on the market. These boots are not compatible with SNS binding system.
- The (zipped) lace cover adds insulation, keeps the laces from freezing and snow and water out of the shoe
- Removable or fixed lining for increased insulation and a well-balanced foot climate
- Easy Step In Liner: Special Lycra patch in the heel area reduces friction for more comfort and easier entry into the boot
- Easy Entry Loop: Practical loops and a wide opening design for great on-/off-comfort
- Comfort Fit: Our 104mm wide last, made for comfort-oriented skiers, offering an ideal compromise between comfort and performance
- NOT Compatible with SNS binding system
- Compatible with new PROLINK binding system and other existing systems on the market