Designed with disciplined simplicity, the versatile Beta LT delivers GORE-TEX® Pro protection and lightweight durability across a range of activities. The helmet-compatible StormHood™ provides full coverage without impeding sight lines, and adjusts with glove-friendly custom Cohaesive™ cordlocks. The trim fit puts the GORE-TEX® close to the body, maximizing breathability. The longer back length extends coverage and fits comfortably under a harness. Redesigned to include RS™ zipper sliders on the hand pockets, Cohaesive™ cordlocks in the StormHood™, and an improved fit with a longer body length.
- Technical Features: Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Lightweight, and Durable
- Construction: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface and Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Longer length for additional coverage
- Patterning: Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility, e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility, Gusseted underarms, and Trim, slim fit, increases breathability during high output
- Hood Configuration: Laminated brim and Helmet compatible StormHood™ with custom Cohaesvie™ cordlock adjusters
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
- DryCuff™ laminated adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal laminated pocket with zip and Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders. Please note that the WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Weight: 345 g / 12.2 oz.
- Trim fit, Hip Length, with e3D patterning
- Centre back length: 76 cm / 29.75 in
- N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (40°C) - Double rinse - Do not use fabric softener - Tumble dry on medium heat - Do not iron.
- Vendor Style Number: 18007