Built for big mountain realities, the Rush Jacket delivers waterproof, windproof protection with comfort and durability. Hardwearing N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX® Pro sheds snow and wind, but is breathable enough for comfort on ascents. A helmet-compatible StormHood™ provides coverage with minimal impact on vision, and articulated patterning elevates ergonomic freedom on uptracks and descents. WaterTight™ pit zippers aid ventilation, pockets are secure and accessible, and a powder skirt seals out snow.
- Technical Features: Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, and Durable
- Construction: Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight, GORE-TEX® three-layer construction, and Taped seams for added waterproofness
- Patterning: Articulated elbows, e3D Ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning for enhanced comfort and mobility, and No-lift gusseted underarms
- Hood Configuration: Helmet compatible StormHood™, Laminated brim, and Adjustable hood drawcord
- Chin guard with brushed micro suede facing for added comfort
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Pit zippers for easy venting, WaterTight™ Vislon front zip, and Micro webbing zipper pulls
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Hem Configuration: Drop back hem and Adjustable hem drawcord
- Pocket Configuration: Sleeve pocket with WaterTight™ zip, Internal laminated pocket with zip, Internal mesh dump pocket, and Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders. Please Note that the WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Snowsport Features: Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure, Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry, and Hidden Recco® reflector
- Weight: 590 g / 1 lb 4.8 oz.
- Regular Fit, Hip Length, with e3D patterning
- N80p-X GORE-TEX® Pro 3L
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (40°C) - Double rinse - Do not use fabric softener - Tumble dry on medium heat - Do not iron
- Vendor Style Number: 19610