Bringing both midlayer warmth and GORE-TEX® protection, the Tauri Jacket is a single-layer solution for backcountry descents and rest phases in cold, stormy conditions. Breathable N40p-X 2L GORE-TEX sheds snow and wind, and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation delivers thermal performance without cold spots. Lighter and more packable than conventional layering systems, the Tauri has a full set of features including a helmet-compatible StormHood™, articulated construction, pit zips, and powder skirt.
- Technical Features: Waterproof, Windproof, Insulated, and Durable
- Patterning: Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility, Gusseted underarms, and Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Adjustable, insulated, helmet compatible StormHood™
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: WaterTight™ Vislon front zip and WaterTight™ pit zippers
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Cohesive™ hem adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Internal zippered pocket, Internal mesh dump pocket, and Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers and RS™ zipper sliders. Please note that the WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Snowsport Features: Low profile powder skirt and Hidden Recco® reflector
- Weight: 680 g / 1 lb 8 oz.
- Regular Fit, with e3D patterning
- Centre back length: 79 cm / 31 in
- N40p-X 2L GORE-TEX®
- Coreloft™ Continuous 90 (90g/m²)
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (30°C) - Do not use fabric softener - Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines) - Tumble dry on low heat - Do not iron
- Vendor Style Number: 17924