Functioning as the ultimate cold weather midlayer or a standalone in frigid, dry conditions, the Cerium SV is the warmest option in the Cerium series. Differential fill leverages varying volumes of 850-fill goose down to increase thermal efficiency, and a pleated baffle structure helps eliminate cold spots while directing loft towards the body. The down insulated StormHood™ features mitten-friendly Cohaesive™ adjusters, and Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is used in areas prone to moisture. Redesigned to include a No Slip Zip™ main opening, Cohaesive™ cordlock adjusters on the StormHood™, Down Contour™ baffels to enhance loft, Down Contour Composite™ in the shoulders and cuff uses a layer of Coreloft™ insulation to shield the down from moisture, and an improved fit with longer body length.
- Technical Features: Moisture-resistant outer face fabric, Breathable, Insulated, Great warmth-to-weight ratio, Lightweight, Wind resistant, Compressible and packable
- Construction: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface, Down Contour™ baffels enhance loft, and Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Hood Configuration: Adjustable hood drawcords and Down insulated StormHood™
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab and No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Pocket Configuration: Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack and Two down-lined zippered hand pockets
- Weight: 415 g / 14.6 oz.
- Regular Fit, Hip Length
- Centre back length: 63 - 69.5 cm / 24.8 - 27.4 in
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 140 (140 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European grey goose down
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- Arato ™ 7 - 100% nylon
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle - Do not use fabric softener - Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines) - Rinse twice - Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours - Do not iron - Store unstuffed in a dry place.
- Vendor Style Number: 18356