Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, the Cerium LT hoody works as midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is lofty and resilient, the Arato™ 10 nylon shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood™ provides coverage without compromising range of vision. Redesigned to include an internal zippered security pocket with a stuff sack, elasticized cuffs at wrist and an adjustable hem drawcord to seal out cold, and an improved fit with longer body length.
- Technical Features: Moisture-resistant outer face fabric, Breathable, Insulated, Great warmth-to-weight ratio, Lightweight, Compressible, Packable, and Wind Resistant
- Construction: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface and Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft™ synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Hood Configuration: Insulated StormHood™ and Adjustable hood drawcords
- Zippers & Fly Configuration: Full front zip with chin guard and Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Pocket Configuration: Two hand pockets with zippers and Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
- Weight: 305 g / 10.8 oz.
- Trim fit, Hip Length
- Centre back length: 72 cm / 28.5 in
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m² ) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fiber is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Arato™ 10 - 100% nylon
- Care: Machine wash in warm water (30°C) on gentle wash cycle - Do not use fabric softener - Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines) - Rinse twice - Tumble dry on low heat with tennis balls or 'sock balls'. Drying time may take up to three hours - Do not iron - Store unstuffed in a dry place
- Vendor Style Number: 18013