The Camp Kit by GEAR AID makes it easy to complete quick, in-field repairs to rips, tears, holes and broken camping equipment. With this lightweight camp kit, you can patch a burn hole, repair a leaky tent or replace a buckle. The kit includes 19 essential repair supplies, including Seam Grip and Tenacious Tape.
- A lightweight and compact kit measuring 6.5” x 5” and weighing only 2.3 oz; includes 19 essential repair supplies valued at $30
- Makes quick, in-field repairs to sleeping bags, inflatable mattresses, tents, tarps, backpacks, and outerwear
- Contains a ¼ oz. tube of Seam Grip, one applicator brush, six Tenacious Tape patches, two Bug Mesh patches, four 8” zip ties, two alcohol wipes, a 1” Dual-Adjust Buckle, an Ellipse Toggle, and 80” of Elastic Shock Cord; enclosed in a ripstop bag with basic repair instructions
- Seam Grip is commonly used for sealing seams or to repair all types of materials including nylon, vinyl, rubber, and more
- Tenacious Tape is ideal for making fast, peel and stick repairs to ripped outerwear, waders, sleeping bags, and tents; it sticks to polyester, nylon, plastic and more