This New knife was designed and built in Portland, Oregon. With an assisted-opening, the 420HC knife offers Gerber’s smoothest, most consistent deployment to date. Including B.O.S.S. Tech™, it features a ball-bearing system to reduce friction & provide stable performance for the long haul. Intuitively designed and painstakingly tested, the Gerber US-Assist is the next generation of the everyday pocket knife.
- B.O.S.S. Tech™ - stainless steel ball bearings
- Scratch-resistant, removable pocket clip - able to carry tip up or tip down
- Ambidextrous assisted one-hand opening blade w/ dual ramped thumbstuds
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon
- Lock Type: Plunge-lock w/ cross-bolt safety
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Overall Length: 7.2"
- Weight: 3.9 oz
- Blade Material: 420HC