The North Face Furnace down hybrid sleeping bag was redesigned in Spring 2017 and now has a lighter yet roomier design. One of North Face’s best-selling sleeping bags features 600-fill ProDown insulation along with Heatseeker Eco synthetic insulation on the bottom of this bag. Capable of taking you from random wintry nights at altitude to sub-zero climes, this versatile mummy bag is insulated with 600 fill ProDown™ that’s water-resistant to maintain loft and warmth, even if you’re camped amidst serious spring showers.
- 600-fill water-resistant ProDown™-insulated sleeping bag designed for warmth down to 20 degrees
- Goose down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Comfort-oriented shape
- Anti-compression layer on back composed of Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation
- Fitted hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar prevents heat loss
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz (1.247 kg)
- Temperature: 20°F (-7°C)
- EN Rating – Comfort: 26°F (-3°C)
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 14°F (-10°C)
- Shoulder Girth: 63"
- Hip Girth: 59"
- Foot Girth: 44"
- Stuff Sack Size: 9" x 16" (23 x 41 cm)