The Snow Leopard sleeping bag was designed for efficient warmth during frigid winter nights in the backcountry, this women’s synthetic zero-degree mummy bag features North Face’s Cyclone design to maximize warmth and compressibility while reducing weight. Ideal for mountaineering, cold-weather backpacking, this sleeping bag uses Heatseeker Pro synthetic insulation which helps manages moisture during damp and colder temperatures.
- 5°F/-15°C, women's synthetic bag for mountaineering and cold-weather backpacking
- Cyclone construction wraps continuous-filament and cut-staple insulation around the bag in compressible vertical baffles
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Weight: 4 lbs 8 oz (2.041 kg)
- Temperature: 5°F (-15°C)
- EN Rating – Comfort: 12°F (-11°C)
- Fill Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz (1.616 kg)
- Shoulder Girth: 61"
- Hip Girth: 59"
- Stuff Sack Size: 12" x 22" (30.5 x 66 cm)