The Snow Leopard sleeping bag was designed for efficient warmth during frigid winter nights in the backcountry, this synthetic zero-degree mummy bag features North Face’s Cyclone design to maximize warmth and compressibility while reducing weight. Ideal for mountaineering, cold-weather backpacking, this sleeping bag uses Heatseeker Pro synthetic insulation which helps manages moisture during damp and colder temperatures.
- 5°F/-15°C, synthetic bag for mountaineering and cold-weather backpacking
- Cyclone construction wraps continuous-filament and cut-staple insulation around the bag in compressible vertical baffles
- Shaped hood for more warmth and comfort
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss
- Pad loops for attaching the bag to a sleeping pad
- Compression sack and storage sack included
- Weight: 4 lbs 3 oz (1.899 kg)
- Temperature: 5°F (-15°C)
- EN Rating – Comfort: 19°F (-7°C)
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 6°F (-15°C)
- Fill Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz (1.474 kg)
- Shoulder Girth: 61"
- Hip Girth: 57"
- Stuff Sack Size: 11" x 20" (28 x 50.8 cm)