Sea to Summit Ultra-Sil® Dry Sacks are more than 50% lighter than Sea to Summit’s super popular Lightweight Dry Sacks. They’re made of Siliconized Cordura® - the slippery surface slides easily into tight spaces, and the semi-translucent fabric allows you to see your gear inside. Designed for use inside a backpack or duffle.
- A Backpacker magazine Editors' Choice Award Winner!
- Super compact and ultra lightweight
- Made of Ultra-Sil™ nylon, a polyurethane coated siliconized Cordura® for ultimate waterproofing and maximum durability
- Non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure with stiffener at the top for a better seal
- Features Sea to Summit's patented Field Repair Buckle for easy replacement in case of damage
- Soft and flexible with a slippery finish for easy packing
- Translucent fabric allows good visibility of the contents
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks should only be used to store sensitive electronic devices when used in conjunction with another, heavier-duty dry bag - the 'double bag' method.
- This product is not intended for boating or marine use; intended for use inside a backpack or travel bag.
- Size: 1L
- Width: 4.3 in.
- Height: 9.4in.
- Weight: .7oz
- Vendor Style Number: 281-32