Rugged trails are no cause for worry with the ASICS Women’s Gel Fujitrabuco 6 Trail Running Shoes - Grey/Sand. A grippy outsole with a protective rubber toe bumper makes these comfortably gel-cushioned sneakers ready for rough terrain.
- I.G.S® (Impact Guidance System) Technology utilizes a design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning attenuates shock during impact phase and allows movement in multiple planes and allows for a smooth transition during your run.
- SoLyte® midsole material is a lighter-weight compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles, and features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- PGUARD® Toe Protector offers enhanced durability in the toe area.
- Ortholite® sockliner features excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Lace Garage™ pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- Weight: 9.4 oz.
- Heel Height: 17 mm Forefoot Height: 9 mm