Made for neutral pronation runners the new ASICS Gel Cumulus 19 GTX shoe features improved reinforced forefoot overlays, SpEVA 45 insole, reduced seams and an improved heel lining. The Impact Guidance System features linked componentry to enhance the foot’s natural gait from heel strike to toe-off while a FluidRide midsole provides the ultimate in bounce back and cushioning characteristics without adding weight.
- GORE-TEX® upper provides a waterproof and breathable design, protecting your feet during wet conditions.
- I.G.S® (IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM) is ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- ASICS FluidRide® midsole provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL® Technology Cushioning systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Trusstic System™ integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® midsole technology is a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Seamless Construction reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Discrete, Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Comfordry™ Removable Sockliner provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Snow Compound Rubber is designed for improved traction in wet conditions
- Weight: 315g
- Offset: 10mm