Debris on the trail won’t get in the way of your adventures with the ASICS Women’s Gel Fujitrabuco 6 GTX Trail Running Shoes - Black/Purple/Red, which feature a PGUARD Toe Protector and grippy outsole. GORE-TEX uppers provide waterproof protection while letting your feet breathe for comfort. Plush, protective cushioning is provided by Rearfoot GEL® Technology and an Ortholite sockliner.
- PGUARD® Toe Protector offers enhanced durability in the toe area.
- Ortholite® sockliner features excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC.)
- Lace Garage™ pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- SoLyte® midsole material is a lighter-weight compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles, and features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- AHAR® (ASICS High Abrasion Rubber) Outsole provides exceptional durability.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning attenuates shock during impact phase and allows movement in multiple planes and allows for a smooth transition during your run or walk.
- Rock Protection Plate
- Anti Gravel Tongue
- Snow Rubber Compound Outsole
- GORE-TEX Upper
- Weight: 9.7 oz.
- Heel Height: 16.5 mm; Forefoot Height: 9 mm