The feature-rich SealLIne Discovery Deck dry bag delivers resolute waterproof protection from day trips to expeditions, whether in a boat, slung over a shoulder with the shoulder strap, or lashed to a SUP board, truck, or burro via the multiple lash points.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: New waterproof valve helps the bag compress further once it’s been sealed.
- Adaptable: Adjustable carry strap and multiple lash points make it easy to carry or anchor the bag.
- Built for the journey: Made of rugged, flexible, and fully waterproof materials designed to withstand frequent and demanding use.
- Light-colored interior: Significantly eases identification of contents within.*
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won’t easily roll around; it’s also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
- Weight: 1 lb 1.5 oz (500 g)
- Volume: 20 L
- Dimensions: 6" W x 10" L x 21" H
- Materials: 300D 18 oz polyurethane-coated polyester