Save time and energy by swiftly identifying contents in the waterproof SealLine Discovery View dry bag. The PurgeAir™ valve quickly vents trapped air for easy closing and packing, while the oval bottom helps keep the bag from rolling around.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: New waterproof valve helps the bag compress further once it’s been sealed.
- See inside: Waterproof translucent materials allow contents to be easily identified without having to open the bag, simplifying packing and finding what you’re looking for.
- Color-coded oval bottom: Color-coding distinguishes between bags; stable shape won’t easily roll around and is easy to store, stack, and pack.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
- Weight: 9.7 oz (280 g)
- Volume: 20 L
- Dimensions: 6" W x 10" L x 21" H
- Materials: Transparent 12 oz polyurethane film body; 300D 18 oz polyurethane coated polyester bottom