The Stohlquist Women’s Misty PFD is designed to have a slightly larger footprint, which helps to distribute flotation over a wider area. The result is a thinner profile that provides more mobility and comfort, while reducing interference with today’s taller seat backs. The Misty is perfect for use with boats that feature a higher seat back, but are right at home in a touring kayak with sprayskirt.
For sit-on-tops, the vest can be worn lower on the torso for maximum back coverage against tall seats. For touring kayaks, simply adjust the shoulder straps so that the vest rides higher on your torso, and eliminates interference with your sprayskirt. Along with providing a great fit, the Misty also features multiple pockets that will hold a beverage, your sunglasses, and other small items.
- Open sides for ventilation
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Mesh shoulders & interior panels for maximum ventilation
- Adjustable shoulders, and dual forward pulls for a custom fit
- Zippered front pockets offer organization
- Built-in beverage holder and neoprene sunglasses sleeve
- Entry grip tab at zipper base
- #10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider
- Lightweight PE Foam
- Floation: Small 16 lbs, Medium 16 lbs 8 oz, Large 17 lbs
- Chest Sizing: Small 28" - 34"Medium 34"- 40", Large 40"- 46"
- USCG Approved
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy