Push towards the summit in wet, cold conditions with the protection of our warmest ThermoBall™ jacket. Specifically designed for vertical movement with stretch paneling and lightweight yet durable mini-ripstop fabric.
- Designed as a mid-layer for when temperatures begin to drop
- Articulated patterning designed specifically for alpine comfort and mobility
- Lightweight yet durable nylon mini-ripstop
- ThermoBall powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation for warmth and all-weather versatility; bottleneck quilt construction minimizes stitch-through and stabilizes insulation for more warmth and durability
- Unibody construction minimizes cold spots and enhances overall garment strength
- Brimless, insulated hood with high front collar fits under a helmet and provides maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- Vison front zipper with offset draft flap for added weather protection
- Minimalist chest and hand pocket zippers for less bulk when layering
- Clean-finish cuffs for minimal bulk
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- Hidden hem-cinch adjustment
- Weight: 14.8 oz.
- Length from Center Back: 26"
- Insulation: 15 g/ft² ThermoBall powered by PrimaLoft®
- 100% Nylon