A heavy pack saps your energy and steals the fun out of long weekends in the backcountry. But when you’re packing up camp and hitting the trail in the morning, slinging the Gregory Maven 55 over your shoulders is a totally new—and excellent—experience, thanks to its lightweight design, extensive feature list, and ventilated Aerolon suspension. Maybe it’s time for an upgrade.
- Aerolon Suspension uses a customized lightweight 7001 aluminum chassis design to deliver uncompromised ventilation and load stabilizing trail performance to reduce energy expenditure on the trail.
- Matrix Ventilation System uses a foam-matrix backpanel structure encapsulated by breathable mesh to provide air flow and moisture evaporation, in order to reduce energy expenditure and increase comfort.
- Quickadjust Hipbelts and Back Height system provide the perfect fit every time, while the unique hipbelt adjustment allow the hipbelt pockets to move with the adjustment to maintain easy pocket access.
- Gripton Lumbar Pad uses a soft-molded silicon gription pad technology for enhanced load transfer and energy savings.
- 3D Shoulder Harnesses & Hipbelt with dual density LIfeSpan EVA foam construction for an amazingly cush ride in a sub-four pound pack.
- Raincover Integration and the raincover stows in zippered mesh compartment beneath front stuff pocket and doubles as accessory pocket.
- Sunglass Quickstow system on shoulder harness allows a quick, secure and scratch-free way to store your shades on the go.
- Dual Zippered Hipbelt Pockets for quick access items on the trail (one mesh and one shell fabric for storage flexibility).
- Sidewinder Bottle Stash dual stretch-mesh side pockets, one which provides on-the-go water bottle access with optional tether for pocket security when not in use.
- Front Stretch Stuff Pocket for gear overflow and organization.
- Sleeping Bag Multi-straps removable via girth hitch, these handy straps can be used to carry your sleeping pad or removed to carry other items on the pack.
- Double Zip Top Pocket has additional zippered pocket for organization and access to small items such as headlamps or maps.
- Ultra-light Top Flap option included by removing the sleeping bag divider and using it in place of the traditional top-pocket for ultra-light configuration.
- Solar-ready and has Goal Zero attachment points on top pockets.
- Reinforced Bottom Panel with dual-layer construction for superior abrasion, weather and puncture resistance.
- Molded Webbing Keepers for compression strap management.
- Sidekick Day Pack is a combination of reservoir sleeve and ultra-light, removable daypack, perfect for daytrips, summit hikes, or supply runs into town during a thru-hike.
- Weight: 3.6 lbs (1.636 kg)
- Volume: 55 L
- Dimensions: 30" H x 13" W x 10" D