A classic sleeping bag from The North Face, the Aleutian 20/-7 gets an update for Spring 2017! Now featuring a short side zip for added comfort, this sleeping bag is a great choice for a backpacking trip. This sleeping bag uses Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation that offers excellent warmth-to-weight ratio, we think there are many adventures ahead of you while camping, hiking, paddling or travelling.
- Three-season sleeping bag designed for warmth down to 20°F
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation composed of 30% post-consumer recycled material
- Wraparound footbox zipper allows the bag to lie flat
- Short side zipper so the bag acts more like bedding at home
- Internal phone/watch pocket
- Roomy, comfort-oriented cut
- Draft collar for comfort and to prevent heat loss on those chilly nights
- Vaulted footbox keeps feet warm
- Weight: 4 lbs 5 oz (1.956 kg)
- Temperature: 20°F (-7°C)
- EN Rating – Comfort: 31°F (-1°C)
- EN Rating – Lower Limit: 20°F (-7°C)
- Fill Weight: 3 lbs 1 oz (1.389 kg)
- Shoulder Girth: 63"
- Hip Girth: 60"
- Stuff Sack Size: 10" x 18" (25 x 46 cm)