Stay organized while navigating from point A to B with the 31-liter North Face Recon day pack that features a redesigned suspension system for all-day comfort, a 15" laptop sleeve in the main compartment and a tablet sleeve in the front compartment. A hydration port and two stretch-mesh water bottle pockets make it easy to stay hydrated when you’re on the go. A stretch-front stash pocket allows you to carry a helmet, soccer ball or stash extra gear on the exterior.
- The FlexVent™ suspension system features custom injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel for maximum support and ventilation
- Padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve in the main compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Front stash pocket with stretch side panels for additional volume
- Secondary compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- Two stretch-mesh water bottle pockets discreetly hold their contents
- Comfortable, padded top haul handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Removable waist belt
- Avg Weight: 2 lbs 10.68 oz (1.21 kg)
- Volume: 31 L
- Laptop Sleeve: 12.25" x 13"
- Fabric: 420D nylon