Find the perfect balance on trails between a light, sensitive touch, and just enough cushioning and protection to keep you racking up the kilometers. The Sense Pro 2 is your lightweight trail shoe for all your trail needs.
- Quicklace™ minimalistic and strong lace system for one-pull tightening for easy-on and off; Lace Pocket helps provide storage for lacing.
- Sensifit™ design cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure and snug fit all around the foot.
- OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup.
- Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot.
- Quick drying breathable mesh upper is a single layer combined with nylon layer allows extrem breathability and top abrasion resistance.
- Profeel Film engages during the transition phase to support the foot and improve the overall rolling of the shoes during toe off.
- Endofit™ internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and improve feedback and footwrapping
- Wet traction Contagrip® outsole
- EnergyCell+ is a high-rebound midsole compound that provides exceptional energy return while also delivering substantial cushioning and durability.