If you’re going on a long journey, you’ll appreciate the large carrying capacity and light weight of Osprey’s Ozone 80L/28". With over 4,800 cubic inches of cargo space, this wheeled luggage piece is ready for a serious voyage. Osprey’s HighRoad LT™ Chassis combines a durable ABS plastic back plate with a lightweight aluminum frame to ride on large, sealed bearing wheels for easy rolling even on rough cobblestones. Internal and external compression straps add extra stability when ferrying heavy loads. Open the panel zipper to access the spacious main compartment where a series of carefully designed inner storage pockets line the periphery. Exterior features include a top zippered pocket for quick access to your water bottle and other small items. There’s a large front zippered panel pocket and a back pocket with a drain port for damp storage. Low profile carry handles on top and side provide purchase when you have to hoist the bag up into the back of the bus. Osprey’s innovative Handle-It™ attachment system anchors an Ozone backpack or courier bag (each sold separately) to this bag’s ergonomic T-handle creating a unified rolling luggage package. And an internal ID card holder helps reunite you with you gear should it go astray while making a tight connection between Paris and Dakar.
- Ultra-light 6001 aluminum frame for strength and torsional rigidity. Injection molded high clearance ABS base with foot bar provides a durable backbone. Large wheels with sealed bearings for a smooth ride. Extendable ergonomic “T” handle keeps your wrist in line.
- Easily anchors an Ozone backpack or courier bag to Ozone wheeled luggage creating a single easy-to-roll luggage package
- Volume: 80 L
- Weight: 4.85 lbs (2.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 28" H x 14" W x 13" D (72 x 36 x 30 cm)
- Materials: Main 210D Nylon Shadow Box, accent 210D x 630D Nylon Dobby, bottom 420HD Nylon Packcloth