The Gel-Nimbus 19 features the ASICS revolutionary FlyteFoam Midsole Technology for the optimal comfort and a responsive ride for the neutral runner.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology combines the best of ASICS materials and adds organic fibres to produce a lightweight midsole that is lighter than normal EVA and ASICS Solyte midsole material and is more durable.
- Visible Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement on multiple planes
- FluidRide Midsole 20 two layer construction is now built with two new unique midsole compounds, enabling ASICS to offer the best of both worlds: increased plush cushioning underfoot, and lighter weight responsiveness closest to the road
- FluidFit™ upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like ﬁt
- Guidance Line® vertical ﬂex outsole groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression
- Guidance Trusstic™ integrates Guidance Line® construction for improved gait efﬁciency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Heel Clutching System™ Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel ﬁtting environment
- Seamless Upper Construction reduces chance of irritation and improves the comfort and fit
- Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension, creating a customized ﬁt environment and improved upper comfort
- ComforDry™ Lasting material features a plus underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management, high level breathability and antimicrobial properties
- ComforDry™ X-40 Sockliner 85 millimetre sockliner provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment