Offering fully insulated, waterproof, breathable protection and a clean, streamlined design, the Tiya jacket is specifically created to handle resort skiing and snowboarding in cold, snowy conditions. The shell is a strong, hardwearing N70p 3L GORE-TEX® fabric with tricot technology. It delivers breathable weather protection, but is soft, comfortable and quiet. Highly efficient Coreloft™ synthetic insulation is light, warm, durable and retains heat with minimal bulk. The insulated DropHood™ is ski helmet compatible, delivers exceptional coverage without sacrificing peripheral vision, and has an integrated insulated stand-up collar that blocks out drafts and holds in warmth.
- Waterproof, insulated, durable, wind-resistant
- DWR coated fabric in hood and below powder skirt
- Trim fit for athletic performance
- Women's' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Gusseted underarms
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated, helmet compatible DropHood™ with laminated brim
- WaterTight™ front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Coreloft™ 80 (80 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Coreloft™ 40 (40 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- N70p GORE-TEX® fabric with 3L tricot technology