The Madshus Suprasonic Skate Ski is the perfect all-around cross-country ski for everything from fast fitness workouts to long weekend skate tours. Combining Madshus’ P190 Nano base, Medium camber, and lightweight Polycell construction, the Madshus Suprasonic Skate Ski delivers a stable and responsive feel.
- Polycell core: 3D-shaped to maximize the feel of the ski, the PU-based foam core utilizes specific carbon and fiberglass reinforcements to guarantee flex consistency with excellent dampening properties.
- The NIS (Nordic Integrated System) allows for the quick and easy removal of NNN bindings. Make micro adjustments out on the trail and dial in your performance.
- Madshus Speed Tip: A component of the ski’s overall profile, Madshus Speed Tip offers the perfect splay needed to elongate the ski’s pressure zone, ideal for colder snow conditions.
- P190 Base: The P190 base was designed as a race ready base that is versatile in a variety of conditions.
- Sidecut: 44-40-44 mm
- Weight: 1150 g (190 cm)
- Base: P190 Base w/ Intelligrip®