In the design of The North Face Mauna Kea Women’s Down Parka, the classic down parka has been given a technical makeover to make it more conducive to the conditions on the winter hiking trail or ski slopes. Its shell is completely waterproof, and the insulation is an optimal mix of premium RDS-certified goose down and Heatseeker™ synthetic for the perfect amount of warmth everywhere you need it.
- Hood snaps off and faux fur is detachable for maximum flexibility
- Front pockets are angled for ease of entry and finished with stylish military buttons
- Military button placket covers reverse coil zip for an added layer of warmth
- Inner media pocket with cord guide lets you listen to headphones comfortably
- Stylish metal logo rivet at sleeve and embroidered logo at upper-right back
- Average Weight: 1107 g / 39 oz.
- Centre Back Length: 30"
- Solid: DryVent™ 2L--59% Cotton / 41% Nylon Twill
- Heather: DryVent™ 2L--100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: 550-fill Goose Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union / 180 g Heatseeker™