Brand-new to Tubbs’ Day Hiking collection, the Tubbs Panoramic women’s snowshoe is poised for optimal flotation in fresh snow. This shoe’s flexible DynamicFit™ and reliable Boa® closure system deliver uncompromised security, and their Cobra Traction design will grip unexpectedly icy terra" Don’t turn around early – tackle local trails and reach winter vistas on the Tubbs Panoramic.
- The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Energy efficient and effective, RII delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
- The DynamicFit binding integrates the Boa Closure System with the comfort of EVA foam to produce even pressure distribution around your boot, creating precise fit and optimized control. Releasing the binding is as simple as pulling up on the Boa dial.
- The carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Dimensions: 8" W x 21" L
- Weight (per pair): 4.20 lbs (1.91 kg)
- Surface Area: 145 sq in
- Optimal Load: 80-150 lbs (36-68 kg)