Access the backcountry easily with the Mountaineer. The ultra-precise ActiveFit™ binding and snow-shredding Anaconda™ crampon give the Mountaineer the go-anywhere,
- The Pro-Step frame combines a continuous frame bend with longer, lower rise for improved flotation. The lower height nose packs easily, while the tail bend reduces impact on your joints.
- Energy efficient and effective, RII delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
- Gender specific, asymmetric ActiveFit+™ binding provides the perfect combination of control, support, comfort and ease of use. Patented Control Wings™ center the heel, while dual pivot point and padded midfoot deliver a custom fit without pressure points. Men’s binding fits up to size 13 boots; women’s sized for 5-11 boots.
- The razor-sharp, carbon steel Anaconda™ toe crampon has eight sharp teeth that provide constant contact in all types of terra"
- Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- The aggressive Python heel crampon, centered under the boot, delivers enhanced downhill braking traction.
- Dimensions: 8" x 25"
- Weight (per pair): 4.8 lbs (2.18 kg)
- Surface Area: 176 sq in
- Optimal Load: 120-200 lbs (54-91 kg)