Perfect for snow-covered meadows or city parks, the all-new Wayfinder’s easy-to-use CustomWrap™ binding with Boa® Closure System will get you on the trail in no time. With the heel-strap incorporated into the binding’s construction, the CustomWrap delivers a full-coverage fit with a simple click and twist.
- The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step™ frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- The Rotating Toe Cord™ design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%*, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- Featuring the Boa® Closure System, the innovative and quick-to-secure CustomWrap™ binding provides optimal fit, comfort, and ease of use, encompassing your foot with the simple twist of a dial.
- Our Recreational series of carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth, for secure uphill, downhill and side-hill grip on packed snow.
- Dimensions: 8" x 21"
- Weight (per pair): 4.8 lbs (2.18 kg)
- Surface Area: 121 sq in
- Optimal Load: 80-150 lbs (36-68 kg)