The best adventure starts with the right gear. Packed full of great features like the 180™ Pro binding and the Fit-Step™ frame, the Wilderness is the perfect blend of technology, comfort, and convenience. There’s no adventure this snowshoe can’t tackle!
- The innovative, upturned tail of the aluminum Fit-Step™ frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee, and ankle joints by 10%.
- SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture.
- The Rotating Toe Cord™ design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%*, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- 180 Pro Binding
- The carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon located under the ball of the foot provides constant contact in variable snow conditions, while its jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- Designed to make steep ascents easier, the ActiveLift™ heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain. It can be easily pulled up and down. The 19° Backcountry heel lift is ideal for extreme ascents, while the 16° Day Hiking version is designed for moderate terrain.
- Dimensions: 10" W x 30" L
- Weight (per pair): 5.7 lbs (2.59 kg)
- Surface Area: 270 sq in
- Optimal Load: 180-300 lbs (82-136 kg)