Brave the winter in warmth in this down jacket by Mountain Hardwear. Designed with an innovative bonded construction, this winter jacket traps warmth to keep you cozy on the coldest of days. The down-fill is water-resistant and maintains its loft, even when wet. Very lightweight, this outer layer is crafted with stretch-bonded channeling, allowing you to move naturally for alpine climbing, skiing, and snowboarding moves.
- Stretch-bonded channel construction for natural movement
- Unique bonded construction traps warmth
- Warm and lightweight fabric is comfortable
- Water-resistant down 750-fill repels moisture and maintains loft when wet
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz. / 519 g
- Fabric body: Dynamic-stretch knit
- Insulation: Down 750-fill