Warmth and waterproof protection come riding into outdoor adventures with The North Face Men’s Bridgeton Boots - Brown, inspired by classic equestrian riding boots. The 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation won’t fail in slushy wet snow, and the rubber TNF™ Winter Grip sole is finished with technical lugs that can grip icy terrain with ease.
- Insulated tall boot crafted of waterproof velvet suede
- Upper: Waterproof, BLC-compliant velvet suede upper
- Upper: BLC-compliant, full-grain leather belted detail
- Upper: Seam-sealed, waterproof construction
- Upper: 200 g PrimaLoft® insulation
- Upper: Water-resistant medial zip for easy on/off
- Upper: Stretch panel at the rear top cuff of the boot for variable calf shapes
- Upper: OrthoLite® ReBound provides ultimate comfort
- Bottom: Durable TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for superior winter traction
- Weight: 1 lb. 4.5 oz.