Light up your camp with the Rattlesnake SL mtnGLO® backpacking tent. Illuminated with patent-pending mtnGLO Tent Light Technology featuring LED lights integrated into the tent body; experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. A roomie, superlight, three season backpacking tent with a double door/double vestibule floor plan and the comfort of built-in lighting to give you a backcountry experience like never before.
- Features patent-pending mtnGLO® tent light technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a bright beam of light.
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Steep wall construction and cross over pole improve tent interior’s living space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Dimensions: 88" L x 52" W x 40" H
- Trail Weight: 3 lbs 9 oz
- Packed Weight: 4 lbs 2 oz
- Floor Area: 27 sq ft + 9 sq ft (vestibule)
- Packed Size: 6.5" x 21"