Versatility and performance come together in the comfortable Arc’teryx AR-385a harness that is made to specifically fit women who climb rock, ice and alpine routes. Adjustable leg loops allow for a precise fit that tailors the harness to your size and accommodates variable layers needed when using one harness for all disciplines of climbing. The longer belay loop accommodates a women’s differential between waist and leg loops. Arc’teryx Warp Strength Technology™ equally distributes weight across the swami for enduring comfort. Burly™ Double Weave material is strong and flexible, laminated elastic webbing in the adjustable leg loops extends rebound life and the easy access drop legs allow for bathroom breaks without taking the harness off. The waistband is constructed with a softer edge to eliminate cutting and binding.
AR: All Around. Exceptionally versatile adjustable leg women’s specific harness that excels for sport, trad, alpine, mixed or ice climbing.
- Wear safety markers on belay loop and tie-in points
- WST™ (Warp Strength Technology) load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
- Four ice clipper slots
- Self locking buckles
- Stretchy mesh storage bag
- Stainless steel quick hook on the rear leg elastic permits using the bathroom without taking off your harness
- Women's specific fit
- Four gear loops
- Adjustable leg loops enable a precision fit with varying layers
- Weight: 385 g (13.6 oz)
- Waistbelt size: 67-75 cm (S), 72-81 cm (M), 79-87 cm (L)
- Leg Loop size: 51-55 cm (S), 55-59 cm (M), 59-65 cm (L)
- Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA