Who says you have to give up your love of hiking just because you’ve got a little one with you now? Osprey has incorporated their award winning anti-gravity backpack suspension system into their Poco AG Plus child carrier--a lightweight and convenient way to keep even the squirmiest of tykes comfortable, and your hips and back pain free while you both enjoy the great outdoors together. The Poco AG Plus was built with two fundamental concepts in mind: safety and comfort. A fully framed and padded child cockpit, with a fleece-covered butterfly style harness, ensures that baby stays comfy and cozy throughout the trail, while two reinforced large grab handles make for quick and secure pickups when you’re ready to get moving.
- A built-in sunshade keeps the harsh rays away from baby's delicate skin
- Seamless mesh combines with contoured suspension from the shoulder blades through the lumbar region to provide both stability and balance, allowing you to carry your precious cargo for longer without hip, leg, and back pain
- An exclusive Fit-on-the-Fly hip belt provides a wide range of fits for different sizes and heights of parents and load supports for different sized babies.
- An extra large lower zippered compartment gives parents a much-needed place to stash spare diapers, snacks, formula, and more.
- Safety Mirror
- Weight: 7.67 lbs (3.48 kg)
- Dimensions: 29" H x 15" W x 17" D (73 x 38 x 43 cm)
- Max load: 48.5 lbs (22.04 kg)