A seemingly simple tote for everyday living gets elevated with advanced materials, thoughtful features and exceptional Arc’teryx craftsmanship. Sized for a day’s necessities, quick trip to the grocery or farmer’s market, or to serve as a carryon while traveling, the Blanca Tote is versatile, durable, lightweight and designed to handle a range of tasks.
- Intelligent Arc’teryx design means refining a product to its essence without sacrificing necessary features. The Blanca is streamlined but smart. One of the padded handles is thoughtfully designed with a side that extends to carry a yoga mat or jacket. The top zips closed to keep contents in the bag while on the move, and a small external pocket keeps a wallet, keys or smartphone securely at hand. The reinforced bottom adds durability and protection, the white interior reflects light to make it easier to see the bag’s contents, and the discreet Arc’teryx logo is reflective for added safety in low light.
- Mountain or urban, conditions can shift without warning. Arc’teryx designers take the knowledge gained developing alpine equipment and explore ways to solve problems encountered in other environments. The Blanca employs an advanced Arc’teryx pack fabric, waterproof N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop, to protect the tote’s contents from rain and snow. Seams are sealed to further elevate weather protection. The fabric is lightweight, durable and has a clean aesthetic, making it an ideal technology for the rigors of the urban environment.
- External zippered stash pocket with key clip
- Top zipper closure
- Reflective white interior makes it easier to see items inside the pack
- Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) is seam taped and highly water resistant
- Reinforced bottom for durability
- Padded handles
- One sided handle extension to accommodate larger items