Part canoe, part kayak, the Old Town Next Hybrid Kayak represents a whole new kind of user-friendly watercraft from one of the world’s most esteemed paddle sports companies. Paddlers of any age or ability level will appreciate the ease with which they can steer and power this best-of-both-worlds watercraft using either single or double-bladed paddles, courtesy of the low-profile, tumblehome design. The rockered three-layer hull improves tracking for drawn-out and big-water paddling.
- Design incorporates both canoe and kayak characteristics for fun, remarkably easy and natural paddling experience.
- Ideal for both double-bladed and single-bladed paddles.
- Pronounced tumblehome and lower profile for easier paddling.
- 3-layer hull features subtle rocker for straight, smooth tracking.
- Removable Element Seating System offers enhanced comfort and performance.
- Support Track Foot Brace System
- Flat bottom and minimal rocker
- Length: 13"'
- Width: 29"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Weight: 59 lbs
- Maximum Load: 450 lbs
- Construction: Three-layer Polyethylene